The slides are now on line !
- Session "Open Access Perspectives from the United States"
Avice A. Meehan
- Session "Open access, scientific and economic stakes"
- Session "Open access Projects in Physics Community"
- Session "From Subscription to Publication: Scenarios for a Transformation of Scholarly Communication"
- Session "Practical challenges in moving to Open Access: a focus on research funders and universities"
- Session "e-Infrastructures supporting Open Access to e-Science data"
- Session "Open Access and Emerging Economies"
- Session "Berlin Process: Status Reports by selected Signatories"
- Session "Open access, crossed views from scholarly communities"
- Closing Session of the Berlin Conference
- Session France "Actualité du libre accès en France"